Old September 15th 08, 06:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Changeless bus passenger denied boarding

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:24:51 -0700 (PDT), Boltar
wrote:

If they did that it would be a scam that would be soon abused. Perhaps
the passenger should have had some common sense and changed the note
in a shop beforehand anyway.

Given that a bus is a mobile shop selling transport, I have never
quite understood why bus companies think it is the role of shops to
give change for them.

Neil

--
Neil Williams