Old October 9th 08, 09:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
darkprince66 darkprince66 is offline

Default Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On 9 Oct, 20:28, Paul Weaver wrote:
On 9 Oct, 03:17, darkprince66 wrote:

Having looked at the track access agreement, I rescind my earlier
comment about it's usefulness. It stops at nearly every bloody lamp
post along the way! Tring to Balham? Hmmm...

Some people want to travel from Tring to Balham. If you want to go to
Gatwick you need to change anyway, may as well be at Clapham if it
does save time. This service will get people for the Milton Keynes-Harrow corridor, the Bletchley - Underground (at Shepherds Bush)

corridor, the WLL, and services in south london

I knew the moment I hit send that someone would..... ;-)

Rich