Old December 9th 08, 09:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] slssfw@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Marylebone (LU) - Marylebone (NR) : Valid OOS Oyster interchange ?

Hello,
As there are occasionally works on the western end of the Central Line
I was wondering if I took LU from say Oxford Circus to Marylebone and
then NR to Northolt Park / South Ruislip, could I legitimately
change from Marylebone (LU) to Marylebone (NR) without getting charged
two separate fares ? At first it would seem logical for this to be a
valid OOSI but could someone kindly clarify this.

Cheers
UC