Old December 9th 08, 09:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Abigail Brady Abigail Brady is offline

Default Marylebone (LU) - Marylebone (NR) : Valid OOS Oyster interchange?

On Dec 9, 10:28*am, wrote:
Hello,
As there are occasionally works on the western end of the Central Line
I was wondering if I took LU from say Oxford Circus to Marylebone and
then NR to Northolt Park / South *Ruislip, *could I legitimately
change from Marylebone (LU) to Marylebone (NR) without getting charged
two separate fares ? At first it would seem logical for this to be a
valid OOSI but could someone kindly clarify this.

Yes, it is on the list.

Have a look at http://www.dragondark.co.uk/osi/osi.htm for more.

--
Abi