Old December 9th 08, 11:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Marylebone (LU) - Marylebone (NR) : Valid OOS Oyster interchange?

On Dec 9, 9:57*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 21:35:54 GMT, (Neil

Williams) wrote:
On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 02:30:35 -0800 (PST), Abigail Brady
wrote:

Have a look at *http://www.dragondark.co.uk/osi/osi.htmfor more.

I note that Bank and Monument isn't one. *Wouldn't it make sense to
make it one while the passageway is closed? *(It's all very well
saying to change elsewhere, but that isn't overly practical if you
want the DLR).

I understand that there is a temporary OSI in place at Bank / Monument
and also with Cannon St - for Oyster PAYG. *The list covers permanent
OSIs.

While queuing at Bank recently, I witnessed "customer" after
"customer" being advised that they wouldn't be charged twice. I think
this explanation is a full time job for several staff.