Old December 24th 08, 11:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default This just in - tube journey not a nightmare!

In message , Recliner
writes
wrote in message

Just to prove I'm not some rabid anti TfL nutter who foams at the
mouth as soon as he sees an oyster card I actually had a good journey
on the piccadilly line today. No delays , trains arrived on time and
were quick. If only it were the rule rather than the exception.

Actually, that's typical of my Piccadilly line experiences.

My main gripe with the Piccadilly Line is the lack of next train
indicators out at North Ealing, a station I've used a lot this year. I
like to know when the next train will be and you get spoiled a bit on
the Central Line!
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK