Old December 24th 08, 01:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default This just in - tube journey not a nightmare!

On 24 Dec, 10:57, wrote:
Just to prove I'm not some rabid anti TfL nutter who foams at the
mouth as soon as he sees an oyster card I actually had a good journey
on the piccadilly line today. No delays , trains arrived on time and
were quick. If only it were the rule rather than the exception.

Point taken - it's good to hear that in light of your normally
rumbustious contributions to the group!

Merry Christmas, and go easy on the poison for the next few days... I
refer of course course to the sauce, as opposed to the venom.