Old December 24th 08, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default This just in - tube journey not a nightmare!

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message

In message , Recliner
writes
wrote in message

Just to prove I'm not some rabid anti TfL nutter who foams at the
mouth as soon as he sees an oyster card I actually had a good
journey on the piccadilly line today. No delays , trains arrived on
time and were quick. If only it were the rule rather than the
exception.

Actually, that's typical of my Piccadilly line experiences.

My main gripe with the Piccadilly Line is the lack of next train
indicators out at North Ealing, a station I've used a lot this year. I
like to know when the next train will be and you get spoiled a bit
on the Central Line!

My local station (a bit further out) does have indicators, but they
still aren't connected, so they don't tell you anything useful. I don't
know why they installed indicators so long before the systems to support
them would be available -- no doubt something to do with PPP
commitments.