Old January 21st 09, 01:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Oi! Boris! Wot abaht the bus shelters?

On 21 Jan, 12:53, wrote:

On Jan 21, 11:53*am, Mizter T wrote:

I thought at first you were talking about the plan for a new iconic
bus shelter design for London that Boris dropped on getting elected -

Pity he can't drop his stupid obsession with getting rid of bendy
buses too.

Hallelujah to that ...

.... but now I'm waiting for something to happen as a result of me
agreeing with Boltar ... like the fabric of the universe tearing
apart! ;-)

(But no, I'm not up for rehearsing the pro-and-anti bendy arguments
again, at least not now, in case anyone takes the above as an
invitation to do start doing so!).