Old December 11th 03, 09:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Black cabs

In article , Mike Hughes
writes

Personally if I see a blind person I always give them preference over
other potential passengers, and will often waive the fare.

Remind me to bring my mate Matthew to Brighton with me next week. A free
trip home to High Wycombe in your taxi will be so much nicer for us than
waiting for the train and having to pay for a ticket....... :-))))))
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this