Old December 12th 03, 06:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Black cabs

In article , Kat
writes

And yes, I did take the guy's number but I'm not sure if I ought to do
anything about it or not.
--

Yes you should. That is discrimination of the worst kind. Assuming the
passengers were not drunk or aggressive, had a vicious dog with them or

Cabbies have a good reputation generally - this guy needs to be reminded
of his rules.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this