Old December 14th 03, 07:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Route into London.

"Clive" wrote in message
I am planning to come into London to approximately Clapham/Wandsworth,
which I hope to be approaching from the M40. I have a recent A to Z so
if anyone could give me some routing advice I'd be grateful. Thank
you.

My inclination would be to leave the M40 at J4 and take the A404 down to
Maidenhead, then continue via the M404? and the A330/A3095 to Bracknell,
then the A322 to join the M3 at J3. Go to the M25 J12 and use the M25 to J10
and from there take the A3 towards London.

Most of the time you will be going against the traffic, and will avoid the
worst bit of the M25.
--
Terry Harper, Web Co-ordinator, The Omnibus Society
http://www.omnibussoc.org