Old December 15th 03, 07:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Oystercard - not quite as useful as we were led to believe

In article , Robin Mayes wrote:

Private company doesn't meet key milestones in a project managed by
themselves, despite assuring customer that milestones would be met and
product would be ready for launch?

No, that'd be attributating blame where it's due wouldn't it. Far better
just to bash LUL. You're not an Evening Standard journalist perchance, are
you?

Evening "we've got standards, and we refuse to rise above them"?

Niklas
--
"How's your metallurgy?"
"Rusty."