Old March 13th 09, 02:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Davide Trani Davide Trani is offline

Default Where to buy paper travelcard

I'll arrive to stansted airport and my hotel is near blackwall. I'll
stay in london for a week so i need a 7day travelcard and I'd like to
buy a paper travelcard to use 2for1 vouchers. A friend suggested me to
take national express coach to stansted, then the jubilee line to
canning town and finally dlr to blackwall. In a previous post you said
in Stratford i can only buy oyster travelcard. So where can i buy the
paper travelcard?

Thanks in advance