Old March 26th 09, 11:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default G20 Summit

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:12:57 -0000, "philip"
wrote:

Does anyone know if there are plans to change public transport next
Wednesday and Thursday when the Summit is in town. At work we are
being warned about probable disruption (I work in the City) from
demonstrations so I was wondering whether I will be even to get there
or not.

The latest TFL travel information bulletin - out today - identifies the
risk but says there are no advance plans available at this point.

I'll be able to bike from King's Cross to Smith Square on Thursday then?

--
Colin Rosenstiel