Old December 17th 03, 07:26 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Slam door carriage torn apart on BBC South Today

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:57:20 +0000, Michelle Lee
wrote:

I travel on c2c from time to time and agree that their new trains are
VERY comfortable, maybe a little too much so. I really don't like
waking up in Southend when I'm supposed to get off at Stanford!

I was quite surprised at the build quality, personally - a lot of
solid metal and "hard-wearing" colours compared very favourably to the
flimsy plastic interiors of the Turbostars from the same manufacturer.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.