Old April 14th 09, 05:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] andypurk@gmail.com is offline

Default District curiosity today

On Apr 14, 2:05*am, wrote:
Sitting at Acton Town on a Piccadilly train today I was a bit surprised to
see a District train pull up for High St Kensington. was this special
service for the Easter engineering works? I can't say i've seen any Ealing
Broadway to High St trains before.

There are a few early morning / late evening services that run direct.
Try searching on the TfL journey planner for Ealing Broadway - High
Street Kensington at around 06.00 or 23.45. They can also run this way
when there are problems on the route via the City.