Old April 14th 09, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default District curiosity today

In article
,
() wrote:

On Apr 14, 2:05*am, wrote:
Sitting at Acton Town on a Piccadilly train today I was a bit
surprised to see a District train pull up for High St Kensington. was
this special service for the Easter engineering works? I can't say
i've seen any Ealing Broadway to High St trains before.

There are a few early morning / late evening services that run direct.
Try searching on the TfL journey planner for Ealing Broadway - High
Street Kensington at around 06.00 or 23.45. They can also run this way
when there are problems on the route via the City.

It was 4 in the afternoon when I was there.

--
Colin Rosenstiel