Old April 16th 09, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default G20 Summit

On 25 Mar, 22:58, MIG wrote:

chomp

Thanks for the info everyone. I think that the authorities may be expecting
things tp happen in the square mile as we are being warned not to wear
business attire, stagger our arival/departure times, not to leave the
building when we are here etc. and are advising us, if at all possible, to
avoid main line stations . Sounds like they are expecting some real s**t!

More likely that they are planning to dish some out and don't want too
many witnesses around.

Gosh, how cynical I was. I think that recent press stories show just
how badly it can affect the difficult work of the uniformed police
when people photograph or film them.

Given the huge amount of disruption to the police service caused by
people illegally filming uniformed officers, I trust that enforcement
of the new law will be made a priority.