Old April 20th 09, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Quickest route Piccadilly [Circus] to Leicester Sq.

In article ,
(redcat) wrote:

Hello, while toting my camera around I need to get really quickly
from Piccadilly [by the Royal Academy] to Leicester Sq. Usually,
I'd just walk. But my day is jam-packed with meeting friends and
then rushing off for a matinée ("Madame De Sade", if you must know.
I know, I know.)

Should I walk or tube (just one stop! And getting in and out of the
station might take as long as walking) or is there a perfect bus
that goes from Piccadilly to Leicester Sq/Charing Cross Rd? What
would you do? (Black Cab only in the greatest emergency.)

I'd go by bicycle but I guess you don't have one with you.

--
Colin Rosenstiel