Old June 11th 09, 10:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default The modern art fountain thing at St Giles Circus

On Jun 11, 3:24*am, "Basil Jet"
wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

P.S. Is this now your chosen name Mr Jet, or am I going to have to
check each time an apparently new contributor pops up?!

I had no idea I was important enough for anyone to care if I used a
different name every time!

You're kind of like the Professor emeritus of utl - you've been around
since the dawn of this ng and thus you are to be respected for your
seniority... said seniority also grants you licence to say whatever
you want at the high table! Or something!

I suspect that I'll stick with ths one. It has a visual impact that E.L.
O'Hesra lacked.

(And is it an ode to our Victoria sewer hero?)

No, to the Endemol guy! :-)

Aha, the modern Elizabethan sewer guy.