Old July 6th 09, 10:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Third seats and standing room on commuter rail carriages

On Jul 6, 12:36 am, "Tim Roll-Pickering" T.C.Roll-
wrote:
Paul Scott wrote:
Merseyrail are the only regional TOC to have done anything similar, but
I'm not sure you are right about Southern, I think all their inner
suburban 455s are all still 2+3.

What definition of "inner suburban" do you mean though? I *think* I've seen
2+2 on some trains to both Epsom and Epsom Downs and location wise they're
analagous to Shenfield, but I may be mistaken.

All their 455s are 2+3. It's possible that SN has run the occasional
Electrostar on Epsom trains.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org