Old July 13th 09, 10:51 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Andy Andy is offline

Default 378s to be unveiled today - BBC

On 13 July, 10:23, "Recliner" wrote:
"Paul Scott" wrote in message

I wonder if they'll actually enter passenger service today as well?

I love the way that BBC London thinks that the North London line is "the
northern part of the network". Tell that to the citizens of Richmond!

That and the wording implies there will be 24 new trains introduced
this week (I assume they mean 24 services will be operated with the
two units so far accepted). Also they claim that they'll be the first
new trains introduced in 30 years. Well, the lines havn't had new
trains since the 1950s when the 501s were introduced to the DC and
North London lines, the 313s certainly wern't new when they arrived.