Old December 23rd 03, 10:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Alan Osborn Alan Osborn is offline

Default Lea Bridge station reopening - meeting this Wednesday

In article , Peter Masson
writes

"87015" wrote in message
. com...

sometimes i am surprised lea bridge station ever shut in the first place.

The only passenger trains booked to pass the site of Lea Bridge station are
the 0817 Cheshunt to Stratford and 1748 return.

Peter

Pretty negligible service if when it was open.
If I recall at time of closure it was a peak-hour Stratford Low Level to
Tottenham Hale DMU My records show closure was 5th July 1985
One wonders if it does reopen, will the TOC presumably it will be First
Anglia or what it is going to call itself, will provide - maybe some
local trains via Tottenham Hale will run via Stratford to Liverpool
Street.

--
Alan Osborn