Old September 29th 09, 09:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Salmon[_4_] John Salmon[_4_] is offline

Default W&C timetable oddities

"tim....." wrote
"John Salmon" wrote
"Basil Jet" wrote

If you download the Bank to Waterloo timetable from the TFL site, it has
odd footnotes which serve no obvious purpose.... does anyone know how
this quirk got into the system?

I assume you mean this one:
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/use...__00004f19.pdf

page cannot be found

(I assume that this was personal timetable that you created?)

No, I don't think so. In fact I've just closed my browser, clicked on the
link again and it has come up again (using Firefox). If you still can't get
it to work, see Richard J's post in a separate sub-thread which shows how to
find it. It's unfortunate that the OP didn't post the link in the first
place!