Old September 30th 09, 12:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen O'Connell[_3_] Stephen O'Connell[_3_] is offline

Default W&C timetable oddities

Basil Jet wrote:
Richard J. wrote:

My theory is that there is a half-minute difference in departure time
in the working timetable on certain days which leads to different
entries, but the times in the public timetable are rounded to whole
minutes. That theory would explain why on the Bank departures
timetable, one pair of early morning departures is listed in b-a
order instead of a-b. But I can't quite see how the theory fits the
THREE departures from Bank at 21:48:

21:48 e "only Monday"
21:48 f "only Wednesday"
21:48 d "not on Monday or Wednesday"

Nice theory... IIRC the W&C is the only line which uses quarter
minute times instead of half minute times.

Quarter minute times? You are joking me?!!

The train departing at 21:48.15sec only leaves on Monday, whereas on
Wednesday the train goes at 21:48.30!!! It's so crazy it has to be true.

--
Stevo