Old October 11th 09, 02:51 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 07:38:23 -0700 (PDT), D7666
wrote:

On Oct 11, 3:32*pm, "MC" wrote:

certainly should not be like a bus service. *More often than not I only have
to pay a few quid more, if not less, for an experience that is less
stressful, and thus a lot more enjoyable, on a full service carrier.

Thats a lot to pay for a free coffee and roll.

It's also a lot to pay for flights that last for only between 40
minutes and two hours. For longer flights, I can see the point of
paying for greater comfort.