Old October 11th 09, 05:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message
, at
07:51:53 on Sun, 11 Oct 2009, D7666 remarked:
And it many cases it can be much less.

You'll have to quote a few examples, because I've been flying round
Europe at least once a month for the last three or four years, and
I think I've only seen it once (a late evening Brussels-Heathrow with BA
that came in at 26 Euros plus 56 Euro tax (~£70); not that Brussels is
overwhelmed with Budget carriers).

It is possible to get cheaper flights by ''non-LoCo'' airlines, I've
done it.

It's possible, but doesn't happen very often.

The Opodo booking engine is one source - it has found me in the past
very low rate LHR Wien with OS, and LGW MUC with BA. But that is
comparing LHR/LGW like for like.

Yes, I normally check a range of booking engines and site-scrapers.