Old October 12th 09, 09:31 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
rail rail is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

In message
Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 08:43:40 on Mon, 12
Oct 2009, Adrian remarked:
I've never flown Ryanair - nor do I ever intend to, mainly because of
their attitude to quoting a cheap fare then chiselling every penny out of
you in compulsory "extras"

If you add together the number of people swearing this, plus the number
of people who *do* actually fly, I wonder if it exceeds 100% of the
flying population? [Ryanair are Europe's biggest carrier, and will fly
67 million people this year].

I would never voluntarily fly Ryanair but the office still books me to fly
with them on occasion.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail