Old October 14th 09, 07:19 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

MC wrote:
"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 10:37:43 on Tue,
13 Oct 2009, Recliner remarked:
Give it a few years and Business Class air travel will be the same
concept as the business class section of the underground trains.
Actually, long haul business class has improved steadily over the years,
and is now as good a sfirst class used to be.

I'd agree with that. Airlines that have lie-flat or almost-flat seats in
business class really don't need to have a FC at all (and some don't any
more).

I have used BC many times on a few airlines but I have found the "new" Club
Class on BA to be the best I have experienced. BC on many airlines does,
indeed, far surpass "old" FC cabins but the new FC cabins can offer
excellent privacy. Has anyone had the fortune to travel FC on a Singapore
Airlines or Emirates A380 )

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...uite/index.jsp

http://www.emirates.com/om/English/f...rst_class.aspx

MC