Old October 14th 09, 11:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,alt.travel.uk.air
MC MC is offline

Default Wafted from paradise to Luton Airport

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 20:20:35 on Wed, 14 Oct
2009, " remarked:
Not yet, but I may travel in Business on an Emirates 380 in the spring.
FC is a stupid price!

How is it stupid?

By being about £10k

'Tis rather silly. One may argue whether or not it is actually worth it.
For royalty and "A list" celebs who want some privacy it may be worth the
money but if I had that sort of money to throw around I would certainly give
it a go. However, I have occasionally seen discount fares for FC on the
A380 for around half the amount you mention. Don't ask me where to though.

MC