Old October 16th 09, 11:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default "Sling him under a train"

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 03:52:25 -0700 (PDT)
MIG wrote:
John Band
john at johnband dot orgwww.johnband.org

I can't watch it yet, but award for "most gratuitous abuse of RMT yet"
would seem to be in order.

Unions do not support abusive behaviour. It might be their job to
ensure that a member got a fair hearing, but if the member was, for
example, racist, they might not even do that, and would probably expel
him/her.

Pity they're not so hot on kicking out sick pay scroungers who , oh I dunno,
go off sick for months and when they're caught playing squash , instead
of fessing up like an adult they come out with some BS about it being
doctors orders and the muppets in the RMT back them up with a strike threat.

B2003