Old October 26th 09, 06:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default The little git tube worker fired!

On 26 Oct, 16:26, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:07:43 +0000

Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
Apart from anything else, the former member of staff wasn't even an RMT
member and a cursory glance through the RMT website (I can't see
anything else as I'm not a member either) suggests they plan to do
nothing.

Most people on LU seem to be RMT or Aslef. Obviously being a jedi was enough
for him.

But then why let the facts get in the way of a good rant?

Why not rant. The RMT are a bunch of dicks as they've proved endlessly in the
past and if he had been a member and the incident hadn't been caught on tape
and he had been suspended I think we all know what would have happened.
Squash with bad leg anyone?

B2003

No, I don't know what would have happened if someone had done
something different from what he did, in a different situation, and
was a member of an organisation that he wasn't a member of.

But I am reminded of those "self-righteous brothers" sketches by Harry
Enfield and Paul Whitehouse.