Old October 29th 09, 07:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Railist Railist is offline

Default West London Line - what recession?

On 26 Oct, 21:44, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:37:16 -0700 (PDT), EE507
wrote:

In the short term I would prefer 2 tph of ECR-WFJ rather than 1 of ECR-
MKC, although the benefits would be greater if VT bothered to stop
more than 1 tph at WFJ.

I'd agree, but *only* if the timetable was set up for good connections
with LM services in both directions, which they traditionally haven't
been.

But is there room for 2tph even if there are units for it?

Neil

--
Neil Williams

I was there last Sunday, getting a train from West Brompton to Clapham
Junction. The brand new Overground train arrived and was crush loaded,
thankfully a few minutes later the Southern service arrived which
still had spare seats.

I don't think I have ever seen so many mothers with prams waiting for
a train before - there must have been about ten of them at West
Brompton!