London Banter

-   -   London And Western Railway - your chance to speak! (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1074-london-western-railway-your-chance.html)

John Rowland November 25th 03 07:58 PM

London And Western Railway - your chance to speak!

Hi all,

GNER and Chiltern have formed a consortium to bid for the Greater Western
franchise which will be formed from the existing Thames and Great Western
franchises. They will not say what they are offering until they have heard
what we want. IMO trains between South Greenford and Drayton Green that go
faster than walking pace would be a good start!

http://www.londonandwestern.co.uk/consult.html

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Jack Taylor November 25th 03 10:45 PM

"John Rowland" wrote in message
Hi all,

GNER and Chiltern have formed a consortium to bid for the Greater Western
franchise which will be formed from the existing Thames and Great Western
franchises. They will not say what they are offering until they have heard
what we want. IMO trains between South Greenford and Drayton Green that go
faster than walking pace would be a good start!

Trains between Greenford and South Ruislip, linking Thames to Chiltern would
be an improvement!