Old August 2nd 10, 08:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Long DLR Train Part 2

For the first time I spotted a three-"carriage" train of 90/92 stock,
apparently in passenger service on the DLR.

I wasn't aware of a long period of weekend testing as there was with
the 07/09 stock.

Old August 7th 10, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

I saw one being tested at the same time as the original testing was
done on the 07/09 stock but they've only recently started being used
as three car trains. Maybe they wanted all the three car trains to
look swanky and new for the launch?!? It still really peeves me that
they don't run three car trains at weekends when the trains are pretty
full of tourists. I resent having to stand when we had to put up with
years of disruption to get the infrastructure in place. At least I can
get on a train to work no problem though and there are some great
looking stations now.

Long DLR Trains to Stratford MIG London Transport 10 December 13th 10 07:50 PM
Long DLR Train MIG London Transport 40 February 27th 10 09:40 AM
Greeting Cards Earn Part time.... coolguy17111987 London Transport 0 March 9th 07 11:24 AM
Using season ticket for part journey elyob London Transport 6 September 9th 06 05:40 PM
Yearly Season Ticket For Part Time Workers? [email protected] London Transport 61 January 17th 05 05:04 PM