Old August 19th 10, 08:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default LU anagram map

Does anyone know where I can obtain a (legal) copy of
this map in higher resolutiuon than the 390kb copy
I have ? I'd like to be able to do a good A3 print of
the complete map.
I've tried printing direct from:-
http://www.anagramtubemap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
but it only allows you to print the western end.

Jim Hawkins

Old August 19th 10, 10:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Peter Andrews wrote on 19 August 2010
22:49:34 ...
"Jim Hawkins"
wrote in message m...

Does anyone know where I can obtain a (legal) copy of
this map in higher resolutiuon than the 390kb copy
I have ? I'd like to be able to do a good A3 print of
the complete map.
I've tried printing direct from:-
http://www.anagramtubemap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
but it only allows you to print the western end.
Jim Hawkins

If you look in the code around line 367 there is an email address!

There's no need to delve into the code. There's an @ sign near the
bottom-right corner which when clicked produces a blank email to the
originator.

Your browser might not allow you to get a full print, but you can
right-click and copy the full image, and paste it into other software
for processing/printing. The quality is not great though.
--
Richard J.
Old August 20th 10, 06:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 19 Aug, 21:51, "Jim Hawkins" wrote:
Does anyone know where I can obtain a (legal) copy of
this map in higher resolutiuon than the 390kb copy
I have ? I'd like to be able to do a good A3 print of
the complete map.
I've tried printing direct from:-
*http://www.anagramtubemap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
but it only allows you to print the western end.

Jim Hawkins

Tottenham Hale should be "Moth Eaten Halt"
Old August 20th 10, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Richard J." wrote in message
Peter Andrews wrote on 19 August 2010
22:49:34 ...
"Jim Hawkins"
wrote in message
m...

Does anyone know where I can obtain a (legal) copy of
this map in higher resolutiuon than the 390kb copy
I have ? I'd like to be able to do a good A3 print of
the complete map.
I've tried printing direct from:-
http://www.anagramtubemap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
but it only allows you to print the western end.
Jim Hawkins

If you look in the code around line 367 there is an email address!

There's no need to delve into the code. There's an @ sign near the
bottom-right corner which when clicked produces a blank email to the
originator.

Your browser might not allow you to get a full print, but you can
right-click and copy the full image, and paste it into other software for
processing/printing. The quality is not great though.
--
Richard J.

I should have realised that when I saw the code:-) There is also an
interesting item on Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_...nd_anagram_map that gives a bit
of background about it.

Peter

Old August 20th 10, 10:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Paul wrote:
On 19 Aug, 21:51, "Jim Hawkins" wrote:
Does anyone know where I can obtain a (legal) copy of
this map in higher resolutiuon than the 390kb copy
I have ? I'd like to be able to do a good A3 print of
the complete map.
I've tried printing direct from:-
http://www.anagramtubemap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
but it only allows you to print the western end.

Tottenham Hale should be "Moth Eaten Halt"

Round these parts Moor Park is usually known as Krap Room (as with Krapy
Rubsnif).

Old August 24th 10, 03:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 20 Aug, 23:58, "Jack Taylor" wrote:
Paul wrote:
On 19 Aug, 21:51, "Jim Hawkins" wrote:
Does anyone know where I can obtain a (legal) copy of
this map in higher resolutiuon than the 390kb copy
I have ? I'd like to be able to do a good A3 print of
the complete map.
I've tried printing direct from:-
http://www.anagramtubemap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
but it only allows you to print the western end.

Tottenham Hale should be "Moth Eaten Halt"

Round these parts Moor Park is usually known as Krap Room (as with Krapy
Rubsnif).

Bah, they haven't updated it for the East London Line, and the other
Overground lines currently on the Tube Map.

Just to get you into the mood:

Hair Flare Wimp
First Hello
Roly Beck
A Peccary Stall
Hay Mends
Noak Harp Rook
Drew Yon Cost
Jam Caption Lunch
Old August 27th 10, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Paul wrote:
[...]

No one else is having a go?

OK, how about:
(East London Line)
Conjoin Lad Stunt
Thongs Rage
Hot Nox
Newest Peg
Real Yen
Crown Judo Notion

(Watford Line)
Dean Notes Hale
Then Chad
Yes Hub
Hoard Tweets Fright

(GOBLIN)
Enlargen Hairy Ranges
Lilo Church
Ark Dates Pawn
Eton Yodel Hires Thong
Tout Hates Month

London Tube Anagram Map Aidan Stanger London Transport 14 February 27th 06 10:34 AM
Following on from the anagram tube map... John Rowland London Transport 14 February 17th 06 07:33 PM
Anagram Mick Tully London Transport 0 July 27th 05 07:21 PM
The Routemaster 'bus (anagram) Mick Tully London Transport 0 June 28th 05 06:33 PM
Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map Jim Brown London Transport 7 January 10th 04 06:22 PM