Old January 15th 11, 03:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Soho restaurant (long shot!)

My husband found a review of a new Soho restaurant; opened last year.
Now he can't remember the name, but that it had a rave review. Are there
any new Soho restaurants worth raving about that you've come across
relatively recently? I know this is London Transport, but you guys are
so smart. Thanks!

Old January 15th 11, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 15/01/2011 16:50, redcat wrote:
My husband found a review of a new Soho restaurant; opened last year.
Now he can't remember the name, but that it had a rave review. Are there
any new Soho restaurants worth raving about that you've come across
relatively recently? I know this is London Transport, but you guys are
so smart. Thanks!

A friend of mine raved about Inamo the other day - maybe try their web
site and see if it looks plausible.

(Obviously there there loads of contenders but this springs to mind.)
Old January 15th 11, 05:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011, redcat wrote:

My husband found a review of a new Soho restaurant; opened last year. Now he
can't remember the name, but that it had a rave review.

Can either of you remember what kind of food it was, whereabouts it was,
or any other particulars?

tom

--
solvilvitur ambulando. copy a diamond shape, recording angel. .. ..
Old January 15th 11, 05:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 1/15/2011 12:58 PM, David E Newton wrote:
On 15/01/2011 16:50, redcat wrote:
My husband found a review of a new Soho restaurant; opened last year.
Now he can't remember the name, but that it had a rave review. Are there
any new Soho restaurants worth raving about that you've come across
relatively recently? I know this is London Transport, but you guys are
so smart. Thanks!

A friend of mine raved about Inamo the other day - maybe try their web
site and see if it looks plausible.

(Obviously there there loads of contenders but this springs to mind.)

Thank you! the site looks interesting :-)
Old January 15th 11, 05:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 1/15/2011 1:14 PM, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011, redcat wrote:

My husband found a review of a new Soho restaurant; opened last year.
Now he can't remember the name, but that it had a rave review.

Can either of you remember what kind of food it was, whereabouts it was,
or any other particulars?

tom

Thank you.

Husband says "it was not French". He's thinking it was seafood or
Italian. Comments compared it favorably with The Ivy.

Whereabouts was Soho; I'm thinking by one of the more known streets.

(I keep telling DH I want to go to that "Club in old Soho where you
drink Champagne and it tastes just like Coca Cola")

Old January 15th 11, 05:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2011\01\15 18:21, redcat wrote:

(I keep telling DH I want to go to that "Club in old Soho where you
drink Champagne and it tastes just like Coca Cola")

I'm just glad Ray Davies wasn't dating a girl called Fliss.
Old January 15th 11, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 1/15/2011 12:58 PM, David E Newton wrote:
On 15/01/2011 16:50, redcat wrote:
My husband found a review of a new Soho restaurant; opened last year.
Now he can't remember the name, but that it had a rave review. Are there
any new Soho restaurants worth raving about that you've come across
relatively recently? I know this is London Transport, but you guys are
so smart. Thanks!

A friend of mine raved about Inamo the other day - maybe try their web
site and see if it looks plausible.

(Obviously there there loads of contenders but this springs to mind.)

Just saw the youtube video for this place. Looks like fun! You order by
viewing images of the dishes projected onto the table.
Old January 15th 11, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 1/15/2011 1:31 PM, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2011\01\15 18:21, redcat wrote:

(I keep telling DH I want to go to that "Club in old Soho where you
drink Champagne and it tastes just like Coca Cola")

I'm just glad Ray Davies wasn't dating a girl called Fliss.

Ummm, what does Fliss rhyme with besides Bliss? (Am I going to hate
myself for asking?)

Old January 15th 11, 05:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

OK, Might have found it -- HIX on Brewer Street. Thanks all for
scratching your virtual heads.
Old January 15th 11, 05:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

?

"redcat" wrote in message
m...
My husband found a review of a new Soho restaurant; opened last year. Now
he can't remember the name, but that it had a rave review. Are there any
new Soho restaurants worth raving about that you've come across relatively
recently? I know this is London Transport, but you guys are so smart.
Thanks!

http://www.gauthiersoho.co.uk/about.html

Paul