Old August 29th 11, 10:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:09:32 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:32:15 -0700 (PDT)
Tom wrote:
limits. There's a graph around the net of the Tory share of the vote
since the war and it's clearly declining, which possible explains why

Really? Hmm, thats odd:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/el...ml/england.stm

Looks pretty blue to me in england. Of course with the system we have somewhere
like London with its over representation of constituencies can nicely bias
the vote due to the high proportion of left voting ethnics.

"Ethnics" ? You are at least a thousand years too late to complain
about bloody foreigners[TM] coming into the country and taking away
all the jobs that you probably don't want to do yourself anyway.
snip
Old August 30th 11, 08:47 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:02:12 -0700 (PDT)
"Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
Bol-tard wrote:

*guffaw*

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8280050.stm

So I post actual results and you post opinion polls as a response?

You chose to post (last year's) results in a format that distorts the
picture to suit your faulty argument.

So the actual results distort the picture? You mean they don't suit your
argument so you choose to ignore them. Are you a character out of a george
orwell novel or something?

B2003

Old August 30th 11, 08:48 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:48:54 +0100
The Real Doctor wrote:
Repeating a lame insult doesn't make it any more effective, it just makes
you look childish. But given you're probably a student I suspect thats
par for the course.

Oh look, a lame insult.

So yes you are a student. In which case your opinions are frankly worthless.
When you've experience a bit of life outside your student union get back to
me.

Anyway, "deluded idiot" and "thick as pig****" are carefully honed
descriptions based on observation and evidence.

Now you sound like a child in the playground pretending to be grown up.

B2003

Old August 30th 11, 08:51 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:43:09 +0100
Charles Ellson wrote:
Looks pretty blue to me in england. Of course with the system we have

somewhere
like London with its over representation of constituencies can nicely bias
the vote due to the high proportion of left voting ethnics.

"Ethnics" ? You are at least a thousand years too late to complain
about bloody foreigners[TM] coming into the country and taking away
all the jobs that you probably don't want to do yourself anyway.
snip

Ah , the old anglo-saxon/norman/hugenot/jewish came before bogus argument.

Since man didn't evolve on the british isles we're all ultimately immigrants
so how far back to you want to take that rather silly rationale?

What happened 1000 years or even 50 years ago is irrelevant, I'm concerned
about what's happening now.

B2003

Old August 30th 11, 08:51 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:44:16 +0100
Charles Ellson wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:57:54 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
"Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
Looks pretty blue to me in england. (sic)

Btw, if there was something about that pretty simple sentence you
didn't understand just ask. Or are you practicing your latin?

Possibly more than you seem to be practising your English.

Fine. Point out the grammatical error then.

B2003

Old August 30th 11, 10:29 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Aug 26, 8:09*pm, MIG wrote:
Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already
I've been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the sicker
elements of society.

I won't be back.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about what those two "think" about you. 1506,
aka Adrian "Auer"-Hudson, a fundamentalist religious nut. And
Bloatar, who has made himself look a dick on every newsgroup he posts
to. Why would it bother you what a pair of loons say about you?