Old September 15th 11, 09:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.boomerang

Default He loved the Tube so much he bought the company

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, Offramp wrote:

"I got email from to enrolled my student account but
when I log-in the website I can't enrolled because of the system. I'm a
new student and just came here about 1 month so I'm afraid to speak
English with your officer by phone because my English is not good for
understand well and maybe it will mistake so I went to the Southfield's
station to consult the problem that Where's the office I should go to
ask for solve the problem? Ms.XXXXXX very warm welcome and try to
supported me but at that time I can't understand what's the officer
asked me and I can't get any information so I gave up but Ms.XXXXXX
still try to help me by asked Mr.XXXXXX help me to contact Transport of
London and informed my problem by phone, even if we can't get any
information at that time what's happend with my account but the
situation make me very appreciated their duty and their so kind that try
to support foreign student as me so I would like to say "Thank you very
much" to both of them and I would like to let you know you have very
good colleagues in your team. "I LOVE LONDON""

Well, points for attitude and effort. However, someone is going to have to
break it to him that his task would not be much easier if he spoke English
perfectly!

tom

--
Understand the world we're living in
Old September 17th 11, 09:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2011-09-15 21:39:51 +0000, Tom Anderson said:

[...]

Yeas, but a nice posting anyway. Full marks to the TfL employee, and to
him for bothering to publicly thank them.

Old September 17th 11, 02:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2011-09-15 21:39:51 +0000, Tom Anderson said:

[...]

him for bothering to publicly thank them.- Hide quoted text -

....And it gives a good impression of Londoners in general!