London Banter

-   -   Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1246-eastenders-map-tube-map.html)

Jim Brown January 8th 04 11:32 AM

Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map

Has anyone seen or produced a map with Walford marked on? I'm guessing
it would be in the Bow area somewhere.

Also will Coronation Street be making it onto the Eccles arm of
Metrolink?

Robin May January 8th 04 11:37 AM

Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map

(Jim Brown) wrote the following in:
om

Has anyone seen or produced a map with Walford marked on? I'm
guessing it would be in the Bow area somewhere.

Apparently it's in place of Bromley by Bow (between West Ham and Bow
Road), which means I'm one stop away from Walford!

--
message by Robin May, or at least that's what the headers say.
Enjoy the Routemaster while you still can.

Crime is confusing.

Steve Fitzgerald January 8th 04 07:44 PM

Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map

In message , Robin May
writes

Has anyone seen or produced a map with Walford marked on? I'm
guessing it would be in the Bow area somewhere.

Apparently it's in place of Bromley by Bow (between West Ham and Bow
Road), which means I'm one stop away from Walford!

Well I'm only a few stops short of Barking, which is worrying :-)

Paul January 8th 04 08:06 PM

Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
Well I'm only a few stops short of Barking, which is worrying :-)

:-)
[Tongue in cheek mode ON]
Goes with the job, maybe?
:-)
[Tongue bitten OFF]
Paul B.

John Rowland January 8th 04 10:23 PM

Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map

"Jim Brown" wrote in message
om...

Also will Coronation Street be making it
onto the Eccles arm of Metrolink?

I don't know, but Albert Square will be a tramstop on Cross River Transit,
between Oval and Stockwell)

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Geoff Marshall January 9th 04 10:16 AM

Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map

Have a look at Hywel Williams webpages at:
http://www.starfury.demon.co.uk/uground/

there's a link down the left hand side for Walford East (as it's actually
known)

I can knock up up a tube map of that area of the district line with WE in
place of B-by-B if you want!

om...

Dr. Sunil January 9th 04 02:51 PM

Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
"Jim Brown" wrote in message
om...

Also will Coronation Street be making it
onto the Eccles arm of Metrolink?

I don't know, but Albert Square will be a tramstop on Cross River Transit,
between Oval and Stockwell)

Not between Maryland and Forest Gate on the Great Eastern?

Arthur Figgis January 10th 04 07:22 PM

On 8 Jan 2004 03:32:01 -0800, (Jim Brown) wrote:

Has anyone seen or produced a map with Walford marked on? I'm guessing
it would be in the Bow area somewhere.

I've seen spoof District line maps showing it, probably in the shop at
the Covent Garden transport museum.

Also will Coronation Street be making it onto the Eccles arm of
Metrolink?

I don't watch it, but I've been told that a tram has appeared in it,
digitally added to a viaduct.
--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK