Old January 4th 13, 10:48 AM
Junior Member

Default Call AA Roadwatch for cheaper than advertised!

Hey guys,

I don't know if you've seen it, but on the back of the AA vans and on their website, they list a number to call (0906 88 84322) for up to date traffic and weather information (called AA roadwatch). The service is really helpful and I've used it a lot, but it costs 65p per minute to call which is obviously very steep. I was doing some internet research, seeing if I could find a cheaper alternative and I stumbled across 08717062222, which is the exact same AA service, the only difference is that this only costs 10p per minute to call. It's a pretty easy way to save some money!

Hope this helps!