Old March 15th 13, 08:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New TL viaduct viewed from the Shard

I came across this interesting view of the new Thameslink Borough Market
viaduct, as seen from the Shard:
http://ow.ly/i/1GRKx/original

Not sure I'm enough of a train spotter to want to spend much time in the
building sandwiched between the old and new viaducts!

Old March 16th 13, 06:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:56:53 -0500, Recliner wrote:

I came across this interesting view of the new Thameslink Borough Market
viaduct, as seen from the Shard:
http://ow.ly/i/1GRKx/original

Not sure I'm enough of a train spotter to want to spend much time in the
building sandwiched between the old and new viaducts!

The Globe PH? A spotter's dream.

--
Denis McMahon,
Old March 17th 13, 06:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:50:33 PM UTC, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:15:37 +0000 (UTC), Denis McMahon

wrote:

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:56:53 -0500, Recliner wrote:

I came across this interesting view of the new Thameslink Borough Market

viaduct, as seen from the Shard:

http://ow.ly/i/1GRKx/original

Not sure I'm enough of a train spotter to want to spend much time in the

building sandwiched between the old and new viaducts!

The Globe PH? A spotter's dream.

What about the Wheatsheaf,shoud it reopen you wouldn't see many trains

but upstairs you will almost certainly hear them.

http://goo.gl/maps/d1tTb

G.Harman

It has re-opened.

Regards

O/T - Shard light show tonight at 10pm Mizter T London Transport 2 July 5th 12 09:17 PM
O/T - In sharp focus, from the top of the Shard Mizter T London Transport 4 February 13th 12 03:23 PM
Borough Market Viaduct Paul Scott London Transport 2 November 1st 09 02:32 PM
Old DLR viaduct track Boltar London Transport 0 March 30th 07 10:21 PM
Holborn Viaduct Marratxi London Transport 34 October 14th 04 12:06 PM