Old July 23rd 15, 11:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Chelsea nimbys

I see Felicity Kendal, Trevor Eve and others are trying to stop a
Chelsea station in Crossrail 2, which rather makes a mockery of the
Chelsea-Hackney line.

They also may not realise that they'll probably both be dead before
it's running, if ever.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...kendal-9693941

E.

Old July 23rd 15, 03:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

eastender wrote:
I see Felicity Kendal, Trevor Eve and others are trying to stop a Chelsea
station in Crossrail 2, which rather makes a mockery of the Chelsea-Hackney line.

They also may not realise that they'll probably both be dead before it's running, if ever.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...kendal-9693941

Yes, an undisguised NIMBY argument. I suppose they also don't want the
disruption of the station construction for years before it opens.