Old November 12th 16, 08:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Trains digging their own tunnels

The live Map of London Underground Trains is brilliant but every so often on moving trains are shown
where there are no lines. Like through the middle of Hyde Park. Very odd.

http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

Old November 12th 16, 11:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Optimist wrote on 12 Nov 2016 at 20:05 ...
The live Map of London Underground Trains is brilliant but every so often on moving trains are shown
where there are no lines. Like through the middle of Hyde Park. Very odd.

http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

It seems to be related to the weekend closure of the H&C/Circle between
Edgware Road and Hammersmith. I think it's confused, for example, by an
H&C train that is heading for High Street Kensington, and since the H&C
doesn't go there, it just takes the shortest route across the park.
Presumably there are some non-standard routings this weekend that it
doesn't manage to cope with (or perhaps the LU system doesn't report
them properly).

--
Richard J.
Old November 13th 16, 08:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 12 Nov 2016 23:27:30 +0000, "Richard J." wrote:

Optimist wrote on 12 Nov 2016 at 20:05 ...
The live Map of London Underground Trains is brilliant but every so often on moving trains are shown
where there are no lines. Like through the middle of Hyde Park. Very odd.

http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

It seems to be related to the weekend closure of the H&C/Circle between
Edgware Road and Hammersmith. I think it's confused, for example, by an
H&C train that is heading for High Street Kensington, and since the H&C
doesn't go there, it just takes the shortest route across the park.
Presumably there are some non-standard routings this weekend that it
doesn't manage to cope with (or perhaps the LU system doesn't report
them properly).

I also noted some going at high speed from east to west which I imagine can only be aircraft.
Old November 14th 16, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sunday, 13 November 2016 08:10:42 UTC, Optimist wrote:

http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

It seems to be related to the weekend closure of the H&C/Circle between
Edgware Road and Hammersmith. I think it's confused, for example, by an
H&C train that is heading for High Street Kensington, and since the H&C
doesn't go there, it just takes the shortest route across the park.
Presumably there are some non-standard routings this weekend that it
doesn't manage to cope with (or perhaps the LU system doesn't report
them properly).

I also noted some going at high speed from east to west which I imagine can only be aircraft.

I saw a few of those as well. So scarily fast that it is quite funny!
Old October 14th 19, 05:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Op 14-11-2016 om 12:43 schreef Offramp:
On Sunday, 13 November 2016 08:10:42 UTC, Optimist wrote:

http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

It seems to be related to the weekend closure of the H&C/Circle
between Edgware Road and Hammersmith. I think it's confused, for
example, by an H&C train that is heading for High Street
Kensington, and since the H&C doesn't go there, it just takes the
shortest route across the park. Presumably there are some
non-standard routings this weekend that it doesn't manage to cope
with (or perhaps the LU system doesn't report them properly).

I also noted some going at high speed from east to west which I
imagine can only be aircraft.

I saw a few of those as well. So scarily fast that it is quite
funny!

Still in 2019,
especially DLR trains....
I saw one following the Thames river very fast.
comment (if you click on this train):
DLR train to [-940GZZDLBNK]
(left Bank DLR Station,
expected Elverson Road DLR Station in 1.0 minutes)

And also a train crossing Kensington Gardens very fast.
Comment:
District train to Edgware Road [047-940GZZLUERC]
(left Fulham Broadway Station,
expected Paddington Station in 1.4 minutes)

Rink