Old April 5th 17, 06:17 PM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London
Default Try This For Size

Even experienced motorists sometimes do silly things:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...cid=spartandhp

Old April 5th 17, 10:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Robin9 wrote:

Even experienced motorists sometimes do silly things:

http://tinyurl.com/n85qc6v

Isn't that where the road is blocked by roadworks at the moment?

Old April 6th 17, 05:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 10:53:34 PM UTC+1, Recliner wrote:
Robin9 wrote:

Even experienced motorists sometimes do silly things:

http://tinyurl.com/n85qc6v

Isn't that where the road is blocked by roadworks at the moment?

I'm not sure. I might pop down there tomorrow to see.

Size of KX new forecourt e27002 London Transport 19 December 31st 12 12:50 PM
Make fast and safe money, This is my first try, why not have a goyourself Seb London Transport 1 April 2nd 08 07:21 PM
have a try vik Wither London Transport 0 March 21st 08 04:31 AM
The Convenience of Online Learning. The Benefits of a Respected Degree.Try Ellis College for Free. [email protected] London Transport 0 July 22nd 07 05:54 PM
Full size Tube map For sale. EorJames London Transport 20 April 11th 05 11:35 PM