Old April 1st 04, 03:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default Free travel for LUL staff on National Railways?

"Alan O'Brien" wrote in message
I believe it is possible for *any* member of LUL Staff - pre- or
post-1996 - to claim two tickets a year on any National Railways route. My
AG1 says that it is only for people with priv tickets; I think it's all
staff.

My mum, who used to work at Ealing Common depot, got a STD priv for My dad
and me, until I was 16, plus free LU travel for her. Now she works in 55
Broadway and gets a 1st Priv for my Dad, her and any children she may have
under 16. Plus free LU travel for her and 1 Free ticket to go from any 2
destinations, upto a Month apart. I get a Priv, from c2c, which gets my wife
and child the tix plus 1 free ticket, the same design as the one my Mum
gets:
http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0...e/50fb0e82.jpg
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Railway Information, News & Photos check out the Award Winning Railways