Old August 4th 17, 12:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Winding My Way Rapidly Away From...

I was at Baker Street on Thursday 3rd August. Near the Lost Property office, north of Marylebone Road and wanting a bus to go south. At the 82 bus stop there were a lot of people who had obviously been waiting a long time. There is a big sign near the bus stop saying USE BUS LANE.

I was intending to go to the chess shop, CHESS AND BRIDGE, which I do no the like walking to. But after waiting about 10 minutes I took the Tube back to the safety of south London, where chess has not yet arrived.

Old August 4th 17, 05:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Offramp" wrote in message
I was at Baker Street on Thursday 3rd August. Near the Lost Property
office, north of Marylebone Road and wanting a bus to go south. At the 82
bus stop there were a lot of people who had obviously been waiting a long
time. There is a big sign near the bus stop saying USE BUS LANE.

I was intending to go to the chess shop, CHESS AND BRIDGE, which I do no
the like walking to. But after waiting about 10 minutes I took the Tube
back to the safety of south London, where chess has not yet arrived.

sometimes it helps to proof read your posts

Old August 6th 17, 10:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Friday, 4 August 2017 13:18:58 UTC+1, Offramp wrote:
I was at Baker Street on Thursday 3rd August. Near the Lost Property office, north of Marylebone Road and wanting a bus to go south. At the 82 bus stop there were a lot of people who had obviously been waiting a long time. There is a big sign near the bus stop saying USE BUS LANE.

I was intending to go to the chess shop, CHESS AND BRIDGE, which I do no the like walking to. But after waiting about 10 minutes I took the Tube back to the safety of south London, where chess has not yet arrived.

They'd be waiting forever for the 82 given it was withdrawn and replaced by a restructured number 13 back in April.

--
Paul C
via Google
Old August 16th 17, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 04.08.2017 3:18 PM, Offramp wrote:
I was at Baker Street on Thursday 3rd August. Near the Lost Property office, north of Marylebone Road and wanting a bus to go south. At the 82 bus stop there were a lot of people who had obviously been waiting a long time. There is a big sign near the bus stop saying USE BUS LANE.

I was intending to go to the chess shop, CHESS AND BRIDGE, which I do no the like walking to. But after waiting about 10 minutes I took the Tube back to the safety of south London, where chess has not yet arrived.

This is some kind of communication to your handler in Moscow, right?