Old October 22nd 17, 02:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Picc RATs

I had my first sighting of one of the two new 73TS RATs on Friday. The
3-car train didn't have any external identification, apart from paper signs
on the doors saying it wasn't in passenger service. I assume this means
they'll return to passenger service after the 2017 leaf fall season?

Old October 23rd 17, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 3:04:56 AM UTC+1, Recliner wrote:
they'll return to passenger service after the 2017 leaf fall season?

Apparently when leaf fall season ends kit will removed and put in storage for next time and train returned to passenger service.

Pics & discussion here

http://districtdavesforum.co.uk/thre...adhesion-train