London Banter

-   -   Should've gone to Specsavers (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15502-shouldve-gone-specsavers.html)

Basil Jet[_4_] November 11th 17 06:45 AM

Should've gone to Specsavers

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/10/london...crash-7070007/

I presume the inspector was giving instructions to one of the learner
drivers. I'm not sure why there would be two learner drivers on the one
bus though.

Recliner[_3_] November 11th 17 07:33 AM

Basil Jet wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/10/london...crash-7070007/

I presume the inspector was giving instructions to one of the learner
drivers. I'm not sure why there would be two learner drivers on the one
bus though.

From documentaries I've seen, I think they often go out with a couple of
trainees plus the trainer, so they can learn from each other's mistakes.

Roland Perry November 11th 17 08:40 AM

Should've gone to Specsavers

In message , at 07:45:54 on Sat, 11 Nov
2017, Basil Jet remarked:
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/10/london...dvert-loses-it
s-roof-in-a-crash-7070007/

I presume the inspector was giving instructions to one of the learner
drivers. I'm not sure why there would be two learner drivers on the one
bus though.

Perhaps route-learning [gone wrong!] rather than PSV training. But even
if the latter, they could be taking it in turns.